Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,652 Posts
Re: actually....

>> btw what did u pull out?

well after much fighting, struggling, and screaming, i finally pulled out something that looks remarkably like your posts.... :) :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,652 Posts
Re: actually....

>> And whats not to be hyped about a spoiler?? nothing!!!


i dont get that comment... on the mx6 (if youve ever actually looked at a windtunnel test (or even a simulation, given the exact shape of the car, etc etc etc) - anyways, on the mx6 - the spoiler adds more drag that without the spoiler.... and also, whats the use of adding downforce over the non-powered wheels? and finally - just because YOU like spoilers doenst mean the 6 is ugly without one.. broaden your vision a little. enjoy your self proclaimed rice rocket... i happen to think the mx6 is a MUCH classier vehicle than that.. noithing rice about it until people start adding rice. and no a spoiler isnt rice, but to claim that it NEEDS a spoiler, is a ricey state of mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
lol

so u do put your fingers up your ass...hmmmmm

guess you must of pulled out gold, cause thats what my posts are.

If i keep replying and u keep fingering u gonna be a rich son of a bitch and maybe u'll be able to put a spoiler on your car })
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Wow you guys...

You guys really embarras me. To think my fellow 6 owners could be so immature. First off. If someone thinks an MX looks like "PUKE" without a rear spoiler, who cares? Thats someones opinion. Hes stating his opinion. How can you call someone a "bitch, or asshole" because there simply stating there opinion. In the after market car world and community, your going to run into people with different opinions, tastes, and likings. You cannot change this. It's natural. But to flame someone for stating there opinion really is just flat out wrong. I personally think the white mx-6 looks awesome. There are some 6's on this page I dont like. But I dont go pointing out every flaw I find in them just because other people like it. If you dont like a car, keep it to yourself, or constructively explain what you dont like about it. You dont have to be nasty about it. You people totally looked like a bunch of 10 year olds arguing about whos power wheels was better. I'm not trying to add to the argument, I'm trying to extinguish it. So think for a minute. Don't just read my post and then hit the "reply" button with some kinda wise ass remark. Think about how you all portrayed your self in this thread. Embarrasing isnt it?

I probably am blowing this out of proportion, but seriously. You make these boards look bad when threads like this go on. Thats all you'll hear from me. CYa guys.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,652 Posts
Re: lol

devreaux said:
so u do put your fingers up your ass...hmmmmm

guess you must of pulled out gold, cause thats what my posts are.

If i keep replying and u keep fingering u gonna be a rich son of a bitch and maybe u'll be able to put a spoiler on your car })
wow, that was articulate ! anyway, obviously you dont read with comprehension (get hooked on phonics!) - if u look, you would see i HAVE a spoiler... and i LIKE my spoiler, but i am defending against rice comments like yours saying the mx6 is puke without a spoiler. but now im sure you will say your spoiler is bigger than mine, etc etc....
@-
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,652 Posts
Re: Wow you guys...

>> If someone thinks an MX looks like "PUKE" without a rear spoiler, who cares? Thats someones opinion. Hes stating his opinion. How can you call someone a "bitch, or asshole" because there simply stating there opinion. <<

i never called anyone these things... if anything the only "bitch" comment i see was in a post directed AT me not from me... please re-read the thread. and as for my posts, i was expressing my counter opinion to the opinion that it needs a wing.

>> If you dont like a car, keep it to yourself, or constructively explain what you dont like about it. You dont have to be nasty about it.<<

thats exactly what i took exception to... the way the comments werfe being thrown out , but with no basis. whereas the nastiness on their part was directed at the whole thread, mine was directed specifically at the people being nasty.

>> You people totally looked like a bunch of 10 year olds arguing about whos power wheels was better. I'm not trying to add to the argument, I'm trying to extinguish it.<<

someone has to extinguish it i guess.. and yes i will agree.. 10 year olds.. myself included, so now i will stop...

>>I probably am blowing this out of proportion<<

probably - i was just starting to have a little fun! :) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
....

oh i can read goat, i just feel that you are a jelous tard without a spoiler who wishes he had one. I voiced my opinion then had this guy laying out steps on how to shove my fingers up my own ass. now thats embarrasing lol:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
hey I would just like to say this to all of you who replied in this post... we all have our opinions of what we think looks tight or like shit, and the truth is we don't all think the same thing so thats where there is this big dispute between all of us, some like spoilers, some dont, but theres no reason to get all shitty bout it. I mean hell it is a clever idea that someone has put into a 6 and people are saying shit about this guy that they dont even know, what i'm getting at is that i think its cool, someone else doesnt, so what? PeAcE...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
agreed

i agree wit u tq. All i said was that i think that car is missing a spoiler and then someone got all offencive and said shit so i pushed it even further.. the point of a forum is so everyone can put in their 2 cents, and yall gotta respect what peeps say even if u dont agree with it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,652 Posts
Re: ....

HAHAHAHA :D ok...I'll say it a third time.. i do have a spoiler on my car, thats the word "DO" as in "yes i do" - not that it matters... but since it seems to be the only basis you have left in your argument, i'll be glad to deflate it then. As for the rest... well whatever man.. its humor that went over your head apparently.. youre obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed so ill forgive you for being dumb.. its not your fault, its probably genetic.


devreaux said:
oh i can read goat, i just feel that you are a jelous tard without a spoiler who wishes he had one. I voiced my opinion then had this guy laying out steps on how to shove my fingers up my own ass. now thats embarrasing lol:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Alright guys lets relax here a little bit ok? After all its not even your own cars we are arguing about over here. :) If you prefer a spoiler, by all means slap a spoiler on there, if you dont like spoilers, dont slap a spoiler on there. :) Obviously this is going a little farther out of reach than the simple spoiler debate so lets just wrap it up and say this is a nice looking car, with or without a spoiler. Personally, the car is different by not having a spoiler, but does it look better without one? I think it would look good with or without one. So lets just relax a little bit, and just start bashing hondas! :cool: (That was a joke btw, no offense to honda owners)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
Well, personally I think this is the gorgeous six i've seen but the main reason after reading all of this is that its different. Even if you dont like it, you gotta applaud the originality.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
well, seeing as how this thread has turned to crap, much the same way as 'which looks better? 1st or 2nd?' which is now defunct, i thought i might go back to the car on the first page.
the white MX6 has the makings of a very tidy car, i usually think 2nds look unfinshed without a rear wing, but this suits it, which i think is due to the deeper bumper, which shortens the boot.
however, i personally dont like Shogun style bodykits, but this one looks better than usual except for the less than smooth finish. i like a kit like jpMX6s, nice and smooth and clean
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
Oh god yea. The fatter rear is what makes it. If it was your standard 6 with no kit then yea it would look like crap. But not this one. This one did it right .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
This is for the guy bashing the white mx6 I think it looks cool. I don't think the point of this site is to put people down,nor do I think it makes you look cool. Everyone has different tastes I like things other people don't and I make choices maybe they wouldn't, but if all of us had the same taste how boring would that be? People spend alot of money and time making their cars look the way they like it. We are supposed to support each other, suggestions are nice but just to come out and bash someones car because you don't like it ,not cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
=/

goat when u get your head and fingers out of your ass maybe we can talk, but your attena is up and it aint recieving any channels dude, an intellect rivaled only by garden tools. @-
i love u too @-
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,652 Posts
Re: =/

the only questionable intellect here is yours man.. look at my last post from what.. 10 DAYS AGO?? **** man i was letting it die but you just roll right back into it... friggin pathetic if you ask me..

i'm done bothering with you, gnat.. if you have further comments do it in PM with me or email me, we can enlight eachother i am sure.

devreaux said:
goat when u get your head and fingers out of your ass maybe we can talk, but your attena is up and it aint recieving any channels dude, an intellect rivaled only by garden tools. @-
i love u too @-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
No post it here I wanna read it too!!!
 
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Top