Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i hate not knowing more than my engine temp when im driving so i want to get some gauges in my a-pillar so i was wondering what the best three things, i thinks thats how many they hold, to get would be. my engine is a 94 mx6 ls not turbo, yet }), i was think AF ratio, oil pressure and maybe a more acurate temp guage thanks also how had are they to install thanks again

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
juvenile2k3 said:
hey i hate not knowing more than my engine temp when im driving so i want to get some gauges in my a-pillar so i was wondering what the best three things, i thinks thats how many they hold, to get would be. my engine is a 94 mx6 ls not turbo, yet }), i was think AF ratio, oil pressure and maybe a more acurate temp guage thanks also how had are they to install thanks again
Oil Pressure is a good one. Temp gauge sounds wise enough. I might opt for a EGT over the A/F.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

thanks for the reply but also wouldnt that be kind of redundant having a egt and an engine temp guage, is there a big prob when the two temps are diferent or something. also i was thinking A/F so if i get nos or turbo it would be of great importance. also how hard are they to install. Thanks

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Re: thanks

juvenile2k3 said:
thanks for the reply but also wouldnt that be kind of redundant having a egt and an engine temp guage, is there a big prob when the two temps are diferent or something. also i was thinking A/F so if i get nos or turbo it would be of great importance. also how hard are they to install. Thanks
Oil and A/F are cake. Very easy to install. The EGT will see temp changes much quicker then the engine temp. Bascially if you hit WOT and all of a sudden the EGT shows dramatic change it's time to figure out why.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts