Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not new, but I'm not allowed to post in the marketplace?

Blah.

WTB f2/f2t valve cover in good condition (not shit)

Location Washington. Lemme know if ya got.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I have lots of F2 valve covers, some were powdercoated in 2008 and have been sitting in a box for 14years. The powdercoated valve covers are not assembled, before sand blasting them I remove the oil baffles and sand blast them inside and out, I found the box of baffles but can't find the screws to reinstall them.

I know there is a chrome coated one and I think a black coated one can't remember what else but I know there are more.

I also have more than 25 regular used valve covers. I can guarantee a valve cover without scars, scratches, dings, dents, damage or corrosion. They are 30-34 years old and have dirt on the outside, baked oil on the inside and dried out PVC grommets.

Let me know if your interested.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I have lots of F2 valve covers, some were powdercoated in 2008 and have been sitting in a box for 14years. The powdercoated valve covers are not assembled, before sand blasting them I remove the oil baffles and sand blast them inside and out, I found the box of baffles but can't find the screws to reinstall them.

I know there is a chrome coated one and I think a black coated one can't remember what else but I know there are more.

I also have more than 25 regular used valve covers. I can guarantee a valve cover without scars, scratches, dings, dents, damage or corrosion. They are 30-34 years old and have dirt on the outside, baked oil on the inside and dried out PVC grommets.

Let me know if your interested.
Might hit you up for the chrome or black one in a month or so, any pics?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Might hit you up for the chrome or black one in a month or so, any pics?
Pics from when they where coated in 2006
Electronic device Computer hardware Circuit component Automotive lighting Electric blue

But I am all set up to powdercoat again and have lots of non powdercoated valve covers so you could pick any color of powdwercoat available, unless you prefer black or chrome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts