Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am a fist time shoper here and i wouild like to kno what is an mx6? also is it fast? i have a neon that is fast and i think it will beat anything! it has a v6 and its black, the fast color. i puchased a few neon lights to add to its coolness. i normaly i race alot and i never lose. but when i race its normaly when i stop at a light and i rev my engin and then take off really fast! no ever keeps up so if there are any chalenges post a replie please.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
This is no doubt some dousche who had his last name banned or is temp banned. Take his IP, and ban him.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
wha......huh? this better be damn joke...:mad:...~reminiscing~ actually, reminds me of my days as a 9 year old wannabe driver...always wanting to have a fast car, like a *NEON* to race people in and provoke challenges with over the internet...but yeah, great joke man...whatever...this is pointless

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i can cee him challenge a 90 year old woman... reving up his engine and flooring it at the light..... only to blow the engine... i just wanna know if the other people know you are about to race? or do you just think there racing you?:confused:.

ok there are so many forums around here that tell about our cars that its crazy. look at the top of each forum like under fi, or performance, and thell give you all you need to know.

and ive learned from expierence to NEVER act like you are better, or know more than some of the people on here. your a** will get burned!!

"don't drink the coolade if you don't know the flavor". keep that in mind

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
hes got

black "the fast color" +50 hp
Neon lights +25hp

He needs

Yellow stickers or duct tape +35hp
Large wing +75 hp
cold air intake +100hp
and............
An understanding of how things really work

hmmm neon unless you gots an r/t or srt4 hell even if ya do come on over and we can race. (btw his profile says hes 29 but it kinda sounds like he's 14 doesnt it/)

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Even the r/t's are slow. I've seen a few run at the track many times, and the fastest any of them got was a 16.2.

I thought all neons came with 4 cylinders also?

oh, and
. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
hmmm i thought the r/t's were a bit faster then that and yes all neons from 95 to 04 are i4's hmmmmmm

·
Registered
631 Posts
Not to defend this assface, but Neons can be fast. an R/T is good for 15.8 with a good driver stock. I will agree that 98% of the fixed up neons are all show/rice/ugly/have cocky ass drivers. If someone knows what they are doing (doing an exhaust with only major mods cause the stock piping is big and flows fine), they have have a pretty quick car. I've seen non-srt's run 13's at the track. all the fast ones look completely stock, down to the peeling paint :p Getting an ATX Neon under 15.5 takes nothing less than a turbo. But yeah, no V6. there are like 3 v6 Neons out there and they have MASSIVE money put into them and have a hood so high you arent seeing much out the window. Not very much faster than just putting in a stage 2 hahn and saving a few grand, pretty ugly. I'm sure the guy is joking, but if not...he's a damn liar trying to look cool with a neon. I'm thinking its someone who isnt funny making a joke. Someone without a car joking about a neon. lol @- some people....

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I know a guy that has a 13 second all motor neon. I can get links to his mod list if anyone cares.

·
Registered
38 Posts
First, I want you to bring that Neon over to my hood and we'll see if you can beat my S/C'd Integra.

Second, I sincerely hope this was a big joke. If not, then please be advised that the MX-6 will eat your car on the highway, just like I did to a stunna with a "souped up" Saturn last night. My 6 is stock.

The MX-6 is a nice car, lots of things to fix, but pretty quick and excellent to cruise around in - and great for long trips.

Peace out Noob! :p

·
Registered
83 Posts
weather our local Neon afficienado was jus trippin or he's serious I think das a hella funny way to rip on neons.s

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.