Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, where is everybody going for new years?

Im off to lorne again.. last year i saw 2 worked black tx5s together, didnt know if it was any of you guys..

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Well the Mrs. and my self will be looking for a party in Melbourne.. probably the most crowds noisy MAD plase there is.. but as yet we don’t know.. you see as well as being new years it is our wedding anniversary on the first of Jan as well. .so on the stroke of midnight it is also our wedding anniversary as well.. weird..

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Its my birthday :) so i dont know what ro do... im also 18 that day :)

Family friend is suposed to take me out.. she has big boobs so ill find something to do :)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Big boobs.. dam I wish I was staying in perth.. and i could go out with you,,lol

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL you guys crack me up..

paul, the city goes off on new years.. it took me about an hour to walk what usually takes 15 minutes a few years ago.. but its full of drunken idiots.

personally id find something else to do. that was positively my worst new years ever, i lost count of how many fights i saw and how many we almost got involved in.

wantfe3ingc, WEBCAM!! american pie style

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'll be partying hard with my mates. Been on a piss up for 4 weeks now and still going. Body is hating it, but brain is loving it and the chicks love it too!

Right now we're playing uno on my verandah (I snuck inside to read some forums! hehe)

Alkomohol is goot mmmkay?

Regards

Zako

·
Registered
237 Posts
i was thinkin about having a party/gatherin/piss up at my house.

Problem was earlier this year(my small 18th) when i invited people , alot of the chicks couldnt make it and there was like 4/5 guys that showed up(like 6 chicks, 25 guys :p)

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
XsKaPe said:
wantfe3ingc, WEBCAM!! american pie style
You know what would happen with my luck and all :)

nah but seriously this chick has the biggest boobs.. im sure my eyes extrude when she bends over :D

Im just crusing around to some local night clubs (oh what fun now i can go legally) then back to her place with some of her friends... more girls...dont matter if they are ugly ill be pissed by then and it wont matter :)

cant that happen every night :( :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
Like every new year for the last 4-5 years, I'm on call for work :( So it'll be a night of cranking up the DTS system and churning out a few movies, snacks, optional bevvies and laughs with the buds at Casa Biggles. After that, it's off to Morewell in Vic for 10 days of hijinks.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'll be driving down to Melb (lilydale) on boxing day in Dad's Lexcen (we have finished loaning it) and flying back on the 4th. Should meet up with some of you guys but once I get there I am at the mercy of my relatives for transport :(

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Well I'm still thinking a friedn said organize a motor drag fest at 11:50pm if you know what I mean.
No raceway in Sydney is getting a lot of itchy throttles ready to open.
but I think I will just do either sensible smart Me and not get arrested and keep mate out of trouble.
Or Do typical me take off more clothes get drunk Wake up in Jail or like one year in Bed in house, very sore in some parts ?

then again, I could do it in another CITY

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
that’s the idea rod . .come to Melbourne… :D :D :D no body knows your name in the big city.. .. ;)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Mr. MX6 said:
that’s the idea rod . .come to Melbourne… :D :D :D no body knows your name in the big city.. .. ;)
Yeah and this time If I moon a camera none of my family or friends will see it. :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Going to a mates place for a piss up. Might try and kick on elsewhere later as a large proportion of the people that will be there are coupled up/married and tend to not be overly exciting, if you catch my drift. That said there should be some good crew there too, should be good.

Lack of organisation will probably result in me not going to Perth Cup for the third year running (day of 1 Jan 2004). Definately worth it if you ever get the chance.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
SUNSHINE PEOPLE!! new years day party!!

bring on the day raves!!!

:freak: :freak: :freak:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts