Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

What is this? (small controller of some sort?)

666 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Pacman123
Posted elsewhere on this site...but I'll probably get a decent answer from an Australian human being here...

Before we go any further, this is from a GE2 626 - I would assume it would most certainly apply to MX6's as well. Oddly enough, they are not found in GE1's - at least not in the same location as the GE2. It is located under the front passenger seat (left seat).

Nothing appears different when removed...lights still work, Aircon works...and so on...just intrigued as to what it is?

See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Hit the brakes as hard as you can and see if your ABS works, or possibly P/S controller?
Naldec usually make things like Crusie control modules
Fuel pump controllers. Head light adjustment or auto leveling.

Part number wise

it's 66-320B - b version - 66 = interior part 320 I don't know 340 is part of door power window switches

actually now I think of it reason it's not in my books it's proberly crusie control. As it fits right inbetween the area's

that's my bet
Might explain the ACC bit A..... Cruise Control?

May just try the cruise tomorrow with it unplugged.
Air con?
it reminds me of a 929s indicator relay.

give them ago?
I'm fairly certain that this is the in built Flux Capacitor. A way to find out is hit 88 MPH and see if anything happens lol
I'm fairly certain that this is the in built Flux Capacitor. A way to find out is hit 88 MPH and see if anything happens lol
Don't you know it's only fitted to american cars.
It's why they still run old technolgy - they need to go back in time constantly to try and work out where they FARKED UP.
The problem is everyone else is going forward - as they try to hold back every one else in the world.
What are you talking about Rod? Americans are right up there with technology, i think the latest chev V8 even uses PUSHRODS!
What is this pushrod you speak of? is it some kind of new fandangled gadgetry? witchcraft even? lol
And Dave, from memory its either abs controller (for some odd reason) or power seat controller??
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.