Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/466742/2

I'm probably going to feel stupid when someone tells me the answer but i've never seen this before. It's got two fat ass pipes leading off the TB and looks like it replaces the entire IM. It's a turbo charged mx-6 with A LOT of work done to it. I'm dieing to know what this is and what it does.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
The car belongs to a regular poster on here named mici. His car is the pinnacle of what an mx6 can and should be. He's done a lot of custom turbo work to it, and the paint and body kit are relatively new. It's my favorite mx6 on this site.

Trent

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's fantastic trent. still doesnt answer my question as to what it is. it kinda looks like...a custom intake manifold maybe? would be hard to bypass the sensors me thinks though.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Custom designed Intake Manifold. Without even looking at the pictures I knew exactly what it was. I mean, who else's 6 could it have been? Mici spent countless hours having that thing developed. As stated an absolute pinnacle in design. I honestly, don't know all the details on the topic, but I know I've read threads about it. If you search threads posted by him I'm sure you'll find what you''re looking for.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah THANK you. so i was right. *almost feels like a car whiz* ill definately h ave to read some posts by mici. that car seems fu**ing bada$$ man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts