Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**UPDATED W/PIC**what kit is this?

well son of a gun I cant upload a pic, I will have to put it on my wicked old website and add the url. but anywho its been dubbed the "Aussie kit"? wondering how to obtain this kit, thanx
jeff

·
Registered
737 Posts
I've never seen that before, obviously custom IMO. But by the looks of the plate you can barely see in the center grill, I would guess it's not from around the states. That looks custom though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I cant remember where I got the pic...it may actually have been posted here before I have a bad memory But I do know, or can assume its from australia. It looks like its polyurethane and came out of a mold. Theres no fiberglass adjustments, or cuts, so it was made specifically for the mx6...I would pay some very good money for this bumper if I could only find out who makes it roar! lol
jeff

·
Registered
707 Posts
it was jules22's kit, not sure if i spelled the name right
correct, but no it's not made for our car, it's the front bar of a skyline, he did end up making adjustments, and was only held on by tape in the end.

tom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok so from what I can gather it is a R33 skyline after market front bumper correct? Or did he custom fabricate this bumper from scratch, because if I can fiqure out who made that bumper originally I will make it fit myself, as I have fabricated things to fit before. Just takes time...So like I asked a sec ago...julian was modding a r33 skyline aftermarket front bumper and had complications with the bar right? and the stink hit the fan and nobody knows whats going on ? I do appreciate all of your information and help on this. May seem like a "?" thats been asked before. sorry.
jeff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I am going to ask a friend of mine if he can identify the bodykit, he works for motorex, the import skylines from japan to the US for a hefty penny...he has seen a many of skylines...so we will see what happens with this soon...if i can identify it, which i will, i will let all you know so that if you wanted it, you will have it. because i quite frankly will make it fit mx6 and flawlessly mwahaha sorry got in the mood there for a minute haha
jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts