Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to buy a dual tip muffler. I did some research and and found that the remus dtm dual tip muffler would be a good choice. I am just going to put a muffler on right now. I might put a high flow cat later. I checked my piping and it is all in good shape. I read that the remus sounds best on stock set-up anyways. I really just want a better looking muffler and better sound. I don't need a super loud muffler or super fast racing look. Just want a nice after market clean looking muffler. Thats why I want a dual tip and not a 3 or 4 inch single. If anyone has the remus muffler or has heard it on a mx6 please tell me if it sounds good, and if not please recommend one that does. The only thing that bothers me about the remus muffler is the cost. It seems to be a little cheap. So, im worried about the sound and quailty being cheap. PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!!!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
I had a Borla exhaust on my 6 back in the day. Had a great sound to it IMO. I got quite a few complements from people including some domestic V8 guys. When i put my test pipe on it got a little raspy up high 5000rpm+ but other than that it was smooth and fairly deep. Borla is fairly expensive, but they are good quality. I've never heard a remus muffler, so i cant comment on that one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts