Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i have a cat back exhaust, custom intake, Bosch plugs, NGK plug wires, Clutchmasters Stage 1, And Eibach springs. What should i do now. What would all you say to do next.
P.S. I have a complete stereo so an underdrive pulley does not sound like a good idea
Next on my list are, KYB Struts, Bosal Headers, ECU Upgrade Bored throttle Body, and an MSD Ignition, any other idea would be highly apprecitated and what order i should go in .

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If i get Phenolic spacers can i still keep my front Strut Tower Bar. What kind of hp and torque am i lookin at and how much are they, and where can i get them.

·
Registered
488 Posts
If you have a Ractive strut bar it is a 50/50 chance it'll still fit. Just depends on how close the bar is to your manifold already. The spacers will raise it approximately 1/4". Or you can try to find the bar I have which goes behind the intake manifold, I don't know the brand but I got it from Darkside Motorsports in Chatsworth, CA years ago. Click the link in my signature to see it. I think the spacers are $59-69 for the pair, you get them from Sean Morgan, just do a search for phenolic spacers on this site or go to the club link in my signature and e-mail him directly. They will add about 5hp or so with approximateyt he same gain in torque. Sean's site is the best place to get info on them though as he has test data on them with track info also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts