Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what rims are these , does anyone know? And where can I find them....

I think they look sweet on an mx6.. And does anyone konw what type of springs this guy has... are those Ebaichs.. I cant tell by the drop cause my car is not lowered yet... Is this car lowered by eibachs.. or even lower.

I am asking this because soon I will be lowering my car and putting rims on it.. and I do not have enough $$$ to fork over on a body kit.... and I think I will just stick with this.. And how would a car look with a shogun body kit.. if it wasnt lowered or had stock rims.. it would look like s***

Here is the picture

HEre is a picture:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
TSW trophy r the rims and the spring could be coilovers or intrax, just depends but if i was going to say coilover would be may guess, guys???

·
Registered
175 Posts
Porsche Rims!

You know, i was just about to copy that picture from a German web site and post it asking about those rims. They are AWSOME looking. The remind me of Porsche Rims! What do you think? AND, how much do they go for anyway? (canadian)?? Thanks guys/gals, and those who just aren't sure!

Little Bastard,

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys.. for the info... I think I will get those rims...How much in inches to H&R spring lower your car.. and how much to Ebaichs.. I'm just wondering if I can puull of the same effect with the Ebaichs.

Thanks

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need to konw websites to where I can see pics of more of these rims, or possibly stores websites. Anyone know who sells them on the web.. I checked wholesalewheel.com but they dont have them. Anyone?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts