Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 mx6 ls v6. I was wondering what intake to get for my car?? What's the best one since we have mass air. Another thing was I don't have my original motor, it's not the mazda one it's the probe motor (they both fit the same cars) I was wondering is it worth getting the klze engine or my friend also recommend to do a port & polish. He said I'll get to 200hp easy by only spending 500 bucks. I'm not sure what to do. I wanna drop a new motor but is it really worth it??

G

·
ive got the hks megaflow on my 93 v6. it pulls a little harder through high rpms with it, also produces a nice throaty sound. there are mass air replacements that use a hotwire instead of that stupid cone. if you can find one it'll probably add a few more hp when you get rid of the cone-style sensor. i dont really know much about the engine though, but from everything ive heard and read the klze is a pretty good deal, in terms of hp for your $$.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
If it doesn't rain a lot where you are from, get the HotShot Intake... it's awesome. it grabs th enice cool air from the bottom of the car.... It also, however sucks in water if you go over deep puddles. If not, the PRM intake is good too... it's similar to the hotshot, but it's shorter. Go to my site under th einstall pages for a shot of the HotShot. :cool:

G

·
I had a chance to ride with a friend who has had raw power do quite a bit of work done in his pgt including port and polished heads, and my KLZE still pulls stronger than his car did

As for the intake, I have a hs style intake that cost me 50 bucks. e mail me for instructions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts