Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
i don't know looks like a universal of some kind, i'd check nopi, or any other big import parts dealer, you're bound to find a pretty similar one, looks good though not to gawdy.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
good find hot cheese, pretty sure they are the same, the one you posted has Pennsylvania plates, and it looks like this one does too, definitely looks good karma for hot cheese fosho!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After searching around for a while it appears to be a Mazda Millenia spoiler:

Looks pretty good IMO. Definately a rival vs the OEM for my choice.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
well, for the record, the millenia and Cl spoilers look almost identical, i still say great job to hot cheese!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Stealth said:
i like the millenia better because it doesnt have the "towers" holding it up.
That's one thing I don't understand. In two of the pics the Accura one has struts and in two it doesn't.:confused:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Ah, after relooking the pictures i can tell that those are just little props to hold the spoiler on the trunk.

Looks like spraypaint can lids or something... CL looks good.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Ask Trent. It's his car. It has a Louisiana plate btw..

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm 99% sure its the Millenia spoiler. Looks great on our cars IMO, but I just got a stock spoiler off ebay for under $50, the Millenia's on ebay were about $100 and ABS plastic. I think with a stock height car, the lower the spoiler the better - makes the car not look like its riding as high.

·
Registered
641 Posts
i have seen one of these spoilers on a mx6 in kitchener here and it was a touring edition mx6 i think that is the spoiler that comes with that model of the mx6

·
Registered
641 Posts
i was surprised when i saw i as well it was green had pinstripes going down the side it was at a dealership it was a ls and it said touring edition on the side with that same spoiler my friend was going to buy it but it was just a lil to expensive$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
641 Posts
but the spoiler looks very good on the car if you see it in person i would do it if i didn't have a spoiler already adds a lil bit differemt nut a luxury look very sharp and nice look if it is the millenia spoiler would be well worth it to do it

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
jeez, you guys could have just asked me. :p

to my knowledge, yes, it is a millennia wing. the probe wing is much straighter in the middle section. :tup:

i need to put some updated pics of my car up. :p i have jspecs now and i'm soon to get paint.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts