1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
go camber kit rather than camber plates.

You can see the difference in price and you dont want more than a degree or two for a street car.

thats about all I've got.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Forget that clutch. Exedy/Daikin all the way and even then, unless your current clutch is slipping dont bother.

No idea on short shifter, I wouldnt bother with it.

The headers are ok, go for it.

Forget that cat, get one locally.

Is your powersteering broken? if not, dont worry about it.

Ebay intakes are fine, but $50US is a rip. Remember will be about $100 once it gets here with our shit currency etc.

Actually, that goes for the headers etc as well, as shipping will be alot for headers.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
A Daikin Heavy Duty clutch is plenty for what the average modified F2t/FE3 is putting out. My brother had one on his 180sx SR20 and it received a fair bit of abuse from the previous owner (as I knew him) and was fine afterwards as well with my brother giving it a bit of a hiding.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
My Exedy heavy duty is going awesome as well. Hasnt slipped once, never gives that foul clutch burning smell.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my car is a excedy clutch aswell but im not sure what one all i know is the plate is purple anyways yeah there isent anything wrong with it beside the fact that the clutch feels spongy and the pedal itself has abit of free play movment in it

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
like i said, bleed clutch line and try and find the bolt that holds the pedal on. clutch wont have anything to do with pedal play and shouldnt create a spongy pedal either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts