Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a chance of getting another 1989 WSM, and was wondering what it was worth?
complete one, orange book, not loose pages, with wireing.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
it's weight in gold :)

If it's the WSM with the wiring diagram, it's worth whatever you're willing to pay for it.

I'm trying to find just the wiring diagram myself. Haven't been successful yet. But I paid $75 for the smaller WSM. I would think that $100 isn't unreasonable...maybe more.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's weight in gold :)

If it's the WSM with the wiring diagram, it's worth whatever you're willing to pay for it.

I'm trying to find just the wiring diagram myself. Haven't been successful yet. But I paid $75 for the smaller WSM. I would think that $100 isn't unreasonable...maybe more.

huh....ok....
well looks like i'm gonna scoop it up and e-bay the sucker!
As I said, I really don't need it, as I have my own already, along with the wiring diagrams.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
my small one has the wiring as well, but I'm looking for the full diagram book..lol

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my small one has the wiring as well, but I'm looking for the full diagram book..lol
your small one??

I have a book that just covers the wiring.
I had to buy one, as my WSM just came in loose pages and had no wiring page at all.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
yes, there are two versions of the WSM...there is a "portable" WSM, and then the full size paged one :)

Talking page size here. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts