Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lookin at the lambo doors and thought they were kick a$$. I was lookin to make my own set but i have no idea how to design em. But if someone else does, i'd be more than happy to make a set for the both of us. So if anyone has a design. Let me know

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
u need hinges and struts. so when do i get my lambo conversion??

·
Registered
53 Posts
ya u need hinges for sure. then u need somthing to lift the door up and hold it there. like thoes things that lift the hack on a van up. or actuateors. somthing that can take the pressure. then u need a way for the door to pop out a bit. most lambo kits come with a thing that pushes the door out a bit so u do not need to cut or weld. maybe try puting the hinges on a slight angle like 5* or something. just to clear everything/ good luck tell me how everything turns out

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually if anyone has some good pics of the lambo style hinge that would work too. It could probably be off of any car too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i think it would be really cool to have suicide lambos... how hard would that be?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jackel159 said:
i think it would be really cool to have suicide lambos... how hard would that be?

that would look so sweet. but i beat it would be a big pain in the butt to get working.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Reverse lambo doors, if you got them working, would give you a hard time getting in and out. But then again you could just go through the sunroof:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts