Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the biggest shot of nos i can put on my 2.5 mx6? i have 3inch homedepo cai, exhaust and ngk plugs the rest is stock, iam useing a 60hp shot using the super power shot kit

·
Registered
811 Posts
THe amount of mods have nothing to do with how safe your nitrous shot is.

I dont see a fuel pump in there. Get yourself a walbro 190 or 255 and you can safely run a 75 shot on a dry kit. if you had a wet kit you may be able to get away with a 100 shot. Without a fuel pump I would almost say you should lower your shot to a 50-55 to be safe.

Adding MSD, headers, big exasut etc will really bring out the effect of the nitrous. With nitrous you want to have as much exaust flow as possible without degrading your day to driving.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where would you get a msd int, and waldbro fuel pum at and how much do they cost

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is there any other cheap mods i can a little tight on cash right now, what is that iac mod and does it work if so how do you do it on a mtx

·
Registered
76 Posts
you can do the banjo bolt fuel mod for free. May help get a little more gas in there to accomodate that 60shot. I dont have a link, but im sure if you search around the forum you'll find it. I would also highly reccommend that bigger fuel pump, screw taking chances and they are cheap so why not.:D

·
Registered
271 Posts
get a 190 lph fuel pump from walbro... go to ebay and type in mx6 fuel pump they normally run ya like 109 plus shipping... i just bought one from dsmincorporated for 79 plus shipping came to a grand total of 92 dollars when all said and done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts