Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in seattle now it seems, who needs their car fixed :D

sorry for any unanswered questions i may have missed or anyone who may have needed me, i was off dealing with some stupid shit that came up.

p.s. anyone interested in picking up the grey parts car to continue selling parts off it?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I'll take the car :)

Still know someone that can bring it up to me?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
going to get it!!!! :D:D:D

on a side note...I've ended with both of Blaze's MX6's :lol:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey, good to see your around still, and not off the face of the earth!:p What part of Seattle you in? I work down at Tukwila LS. Stop by sometime.:tup:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
going to get it!!!! :D:D:D

on a side note...I've ended with both of Blaze's MX6's :lol:

I still need a few things out of it. wiring and such.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
custom ECU but changing the ecu doesnt change anything.

I am going to switch to MS in time but I would like to start that project with a good platform.

We think its timing because that is the only that hasnt been checked or changed, also when we drive Nathans car and stop it, take the disty off, the cam location is always in the same place.

On my car its in different locations each time.

Before we changed the timing belt I marked the crank and cams and we installed it. So who knows at this point.

Problem is right now I am just way to busy to drain the coolant system and do the timing again and I really need to get the car on the road since our house is for sale.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well pm me your address and a time and ill see if i can swing by. not much better to do anyways :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts