Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats up when are we going to get together again? The meet at speed world was cool and I think we should do it again or meet in tampa on a sat for the races and stuff. any Ideas?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ok I've been posting in every post, trying to get a meeting in Tampa going. How bout you guys send me some emails and give me some times or something. I was thinking of seeing Driven Friday night. Or maybe a Pier 60 cruise next friday night.

G

·
I'm over in St. Pete so I'd definitely make it to any races over in Tampa you guys are going to. I've been meaning to get over there but I don't know anyone that goes. Would you guys be going to DeSoto?

Hey, check out http://www.tamparacing.com if you haven't already. Good site, plus you can find out where everyone is meeting up for street racing.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Um how bout this friday night say around 10 or so? As far as a location, the only thing I can figure is either, where ever there is an import race, maybe Pier 60, or even Ybor(assuming everyone is old enough). Any suggestions lets here 'em

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tampa meet

I am down to meet you guys there and I might even have another 6 to go with me there,But I need to know by tommorow night by 6:00 because I live in Ocala and It takes about 1 hr to get there but the traveling is no big deal.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ok guys if you're in lets here it. We need to get atleast 6 cars together or its pointless. So where do you guys want to meet? Im guessing 10 is the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts