Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted here! Came back to reminisce and was pleasantly surprised to see my '93 was still being used in the top right pic on the site! I remember back in the day when this site was steaming with activity when these cars were still new. I'm very glad though that some people are still taking care of their MX6's and showing them off well.

One of these days I'm going to look through my file backups and revive my old site with pics and videos of the MX6.

So what's new? Are there any members whose MX6's are still going to shows, etc? Any MX6's been converted to dedicated race cars? I can't remember what happened to my MX6 after I sold it and the guy gutted it and painted it red.

Later!

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
Nice to see an old face. Things have been rather quiet since I joined. For most of the 2G guys we've all congregated to the 2G General Thread.

I've gotten most of the guys to open their own Build threads to keep things going since many people don't post separate How do I do this questions.

I've personally done a handful of long road trips to meet some of the old timers. Ryan, Matt, Colin etc

A lot of us are kicking around and still have active projects

1 - 2 of 2 Posts