Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Um...hmm, does anybody know if I can get 5x112 wheels with a 35 mm offset to fit on my 95 LS? I think that the offset is supposed to be 40 mm. I AM STUPID AND BID ON WHEELS AT EBAY BEFORE I CHECKED THE OFFSET! damn.

ACK I just realized that our wheels aren't even damn 112 mm...they're 114!!!! CRAP!!!

I hope somebody outbids me...

[Edited by _bullet_ride_ on 11-20-2000 at 01:44 PM]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the offset doesnt really matter too much...5 less mm wont make a difference. its just how far off the centerline the bolt points are. the 35mm offset, depending on how wide the wheels are, might actually sit a little farther out in the wheel well, which usually looks pretty good. as for the 5X112 bolt pattern, ive never seen that on a car...the guy probably means 5X114. personally i would e-mail him and ask.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 5X112...they were on an audi a4, which uses that pattern...why oh why does audi have to be different? and these were such tight wheels..oh well

·
Registered
830 Posts
5x112 or 5x120 will not fit our car, they are for European cars. Our car is 5X113.4mm, so hopefully someone did out bid you... As for the offset, it doesn't make to much of difference as long as it within 5mm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts