Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup guys, havent been on the board for a while but i got a good one for you. (actually 2)

1. I was drving down then street and i see an accord all riced out so i decide to try it. we both make a right at the light and we both gun it.. i must say, it was pretty quick but not quick enough. he turnedinto the turning lane and i was right beside him and we started talking and he was pretty cool.. at the same time i see those old ass box looking civics pull right behind me. then i started to smell some rice. i can hear him rev his cofee can exhaust. at this point i am laughing my ass off.. even the accord was laughin. the light turns green and i start driving. he is still on my ass and then he pulls to the lane next to me and he stares at me. i told him that i wasnt gonna waste my time on a piece of shit like that and he gets all pissed.. so we get to the next light and he is talkin shit sayin how his car can takes mustangs and si's and bla bla bla...finally a man can only take so much.. so the light turns green and i take off... thats the last i saw the peice of shit car. as we got to the next light, it took him a while to catch up to the light..i asked what happend?!?!? he just stayed quiet and i said thought so!

2. later on that day i was drivin home and i see another riced out accord pull on to the street.. i know he saw me cause he tried to catch up so we get to a light. the light turned green and i started to drive normally.. all of a sudden i hear the intake "kickin" in (lol) so i was like this guy wants to go at it... at that point i drop into 2 and i take off... he couldnt keep up( they never can)

·
Registered
379 Posts
A couple weeks ago I saw a fake Accord Type-R (Altezza-style taillights and all) on the Ohio Turnpike just east of Interstate-75. I really need to get a digital camera so I can start keeping track of these idiots...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts