Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHATS UP ALL,
i MISSED THE LAST ONE CAUSE I'M NEW ON MX-6.COM. BUT I'M EXCITED I FOUND THIS MESSAGE BOARD!! HEY ACIDBURN YOU SEEM TO BE THEY COORDINATOR OF THIS, SO YOU SAY WHEN AND WHERE AND I'M THERE!
pEACE
hONDA ETR

·
Registered
359 Posts
Late July

Well late July will be the next one. I will plan it a little better than last time too. I will include a drive by for all our Mx-6's. I'm on vaction fron June 30 to July 16 so when I get back I will post a second meet date.

Just watch out for the meet post's.

·
Registered
191 Posts
late July will be the next one

I was hoping it's gonna be the last weekend in July or even the weekend after that. My buddy, (in the white Millenia S from the last meet) and I will be down there during that time.

Oh well, when ever it is we'll try to make it anyways.

·
Registered
102 Posts
July 29th

Last I heard July 29th was the date for the next one... if it's any weekend earlier in July I'm screwed.

How about we do it this way... being ZeroR, his buddy and myself can make the 29.... Is there anyone who July 29th IS BAD FOR?

Does someone want to start a pole? (stating only to participate in the pole if you seriously are planning on coming to the meet)

·
Registered
359 Posts
OK COOL!

I will plan the next meet for July 29 at the same place we where at. AMC INTERCHANGE 30

Everyone be their!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts