Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up all my NE peeps!! Where my dogs at? Anyone going to MM?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Your dos.. i don't know about that. I know my dogs are at my house probably running after squirrels.... LOL

I'm from North Bergen, New Jersey

Myrtle madness s a little too far for me. I would definitely love to take my car but simply cannot take it upon myself to drive all th eway down there. Are yuo going down there?

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm going and I cant wait. Driving 650 miles all the way from staten island NY. Then after MM, I'm heading straight down to florida, another 650 miles. Then a few days later, all the way back to NY, another 1200 miles. :) Am I a sick bastard or what? :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
joisey

MM stands for Myrtle Madness...some event going on down there is all I know.
hey JP, know anyone who can change some bushings cheap? I'm in the Mazdaspeed Ctrl Arm Bushings bulk buy on probetalk (crossing fingers). I'm from Hudson County as well. Funny, pulled up to a silver MX6 just like mine down in Edison today. We just nodded and grinned to each other, and then I saw the wide exhaust when we parted. Too bad, woulda asked him what he had on there.

hr

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Guys and gals. I want to keep a list of all of the members in the north eastern tri-state area that way in the spring, when I hopefully get a meet together, I can send an e-mail out to all of the people that have "signed up" so that we can all be kept in the loop. Right now all of the information I need is:

NAME:
E-MAIL ADDRES:

Please don't forget to leave your info on my post SIGN UP FOR FUTURE NORTHEAST MEETS

SPREAD THE WORD GUYS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts