Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not quite that far north but close.

I live a little farther south, Effie mn. just south of International Falls.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
hello...

Im from Calgary here.

I have a confession to make. There are a lot of Mx6's around the city and if i see one, especially at school (U of C) where I have already seen 6 and counting, i will leave a note on there car telling them to check out this site. Am i a dork or what eh?
I love my car!
Cya all.
Claeren.

PS - Remember to put Canadian in your name, then you know whose one of us!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think that that is dorky at all! This site is awesome, and anybody who owns an MX-6 should love this site! (That is, if they love their cars as much as most of us do!)

·
Registered
459 Posts
The T.O. area too work in Markham, just moved to Newmarket and living in Waterloo right now for school!! Love the site and the info, hoping we can get a bunch of the Canadian 6's together some time for a sweet event!! Sorry I missed the T.O. one boys just got the car back on the road!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm still in high school right now, but I will be going to Waterloo next year (hopefully, but quite surely with a 94% average) for Actuarial Science. What program are you in?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Right now I'm in Engineering but I'm applying to Med School this year. So you'll be here in the fall? Let me know when you get here and we'll hook up and I'll show ya a few good places to go!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cool! That would be awesome.

My brother had just graduated from Computer Engineering at Waterloo last year. It was a pretty tough program!

And also, since you're from the area, do you know of any good places to get an MX-6 painted (that is better than Maaco) for a reasonable price? I'm also interested in getting some rims. . . if you could help me out with that too. Thanks! :smokin:

[Edited by bdonkersgoed on 05-01-2001 at 04:08 PM]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts