Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i checked their website and checked other websites, but it leads to dead ends. Please give me place where i can find one, and if you can the price!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am assuming you are asking about something like a funnel ram system? If so, I recently bought one through Summit Racing. Beware, I had to have it special ordered (Akimoto) and it does not fit as it should...infact it almost appears as if it was created for another car. I checked the model number and it is supposed to be correct for my 93 4 cylinder. It will require some moderate sized mods (air sensor does not fit; no where to bolt funnel to)so in short I will probably have to mickey mouse some of it. I sent an email to Akimoto 2 weeks ago, and still no reply, and now I can't find the web page. Good luck.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
response to your ?

the reason the akimoto does not fit is because they dont actually have not made a set-up for the 6 as of yet awhile ago at a car show in long beach i spoke with a representative of akimoto and they told me that they have allocated a number for the mx-6 application but the manufacturing of the kit for the 6 hasn't been developed yet so that is probably more than likely why you would have to mickey mouse the kit ---the kit was probably put together from differen't kits hoping that it might fit (since they already have your money they have to present something)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts