Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I have just bought a used Mx-6 LS and I am really intrested in souping it up, mostly for show though. I was looking at car magazines and web pages and I really don't see too much for the MX-6's so the only thought that came to mind is, that you have to buy a spicific part and have it customized or there is a place to buy the parts I need such as intake, exhaust, pulleys, etc, etc, you know the basic bolt ons. Well if anyone out there knows anything please let me know. Also if anyone knows where I can get some Supra tail lights that would also be helpful. THanks

~Hyatou

·
Registered
359 Posts
CHECK THE WEB

Well to find parts and skirt packages the best place to look for them is on the web. If you looking for exhaust's also check the web. Just read some threads that people have wrote around this site and it will tell you specific web sites and where exactly you can buy them. If you want to look for ideas for your car. Go check out some done up MX6's in the pic post. Look for a thread that says SOME AMAZING PICS and take a look at my photo album. I have all kinds of pics of done up MX6's. The photo's might give you some ideas.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Just because th ecompanies dont' advertise it in magazines, doesn't mean they don't have them. In magazines, you'll see mainly stuff for Hondas and Acuras etc. Just look at the signatures on some of the people onthis board, You'll see they have items from items like

Eibach
Ground Control
Tokico
Ractive
Hotshot
Pacesetter
Brospeed
GReddy

I would also call around the companies in magazines and ask them if they sell these brand products.. then they shoul dhave the product for the MX6.

If you are looking for a specific product, I would post something and ask people where to get it from. People here are really helpfull.

It's not like you're gonna find a company like Neuspeed that specialices in Hondas and VW or something. The MX6 is an exotic car... originally made to be a Luxury car.. That 's why it retailed for close to $30,000. it's hard to mod, but not impossible.

·
Registered
830 Posts
One other place where you can go is to a local import performance shop. Sometime they have more(hopefully) knowledge on who will have the parts that you are looking for. If you don't have one, some shops have web sites where you can find products by the model of the car. Nopi, and Robocar comes to mind.

Good luck,

BTW if you want, just email me and tell me what parts are u looking for. I may be able to help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can anyone tell me where to find clear bumper lenses. She Doesn't want the orange or the red there anymore...If anyone is willng to make them and has made them fit perfectly please e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts