Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '95 LS and have no performance mods at all. Besides the standard intake and greddy exhaust which I can find, where can I go for other mods? I'm from the Dallas area and Jotech motorsports and Intercrew aren't very helpful. Where can I go where they'll help me out beyond intake and exhaust?... and not say sorry all we do are Hondas and Acuras! I hate that!

Thank you for all the help!

·
Registered
806 Posts
I am not in Texas, so I can't tell you where to go locally, but there are many vendors online that carry parts for our cars. One place to start is http://www.corksport.com If you want local spots you might try posting this in the Texas forum. What are you looking to get right now?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou for the help. Basically all i'm looking for right now are the basics. The website I'm sure will help me out. I have friends with American cars, and all the V8's I've tried to race whip my ass! I want to laugh while I'm looking in rear view instead of being laughed at! Again, thanks for all the help, and any suggestions you might have as far as what I need to start out with modifying my engine would be great. All the mods I've done so far are appearance and stereo. I'm ready to start on the engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts