Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we lost a LOT of material... any chance of gettin it back?

also the email links arent working...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everything for about a week before the forum was closed. a few of my posts in the bulk buy forem, as well as others in pretty much every forum... i was also up closer to 1300 posts... thats the first thing i noticed.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BOWDWN2MX6 said:
Rendell's just happy he got bumped to 65,535 posts overnight.
LMAO!!! i bet jason is throwin a fit...

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'd have to agree with the missing stuff - I'm down about 30 posts, or a week or so.

65535! That's a lucky number - also indicative that the software has reached it's maximum limit - ie have a 16 bit variable type for the number of posts - that's 65536 possibilities or a range of 0 to 65535!

You just CANNOT get higher than that!

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
We lost one and a half day's worth of posts while upgrading the software. I apologize for that, but it was unavoidable. We also deleted some old threads that were no longer relevant. This reduces your post count but speeds up the entire system. If there was a way to remove the posts and keep your post count the same, we would.
Also the email links should work now.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh i dont care about post numbers... i care about my Dragger title...LOL

and the email links still arent working... even when i dont copy and paste the "&goto=newpost" part... it gives me an error 500 internal server error. and i guess a day and a half of posts isnt really that much... still worth it.

Dragger scooby, Dragger!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts