Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been so long since i've needed it i can't remember.

I've got a KLZE in my 97 LS... so OBD II.

And its getting close to emissions time... i'm re-doing my Vac system.
The motor is modified to work with an EGR...

But i can't for the life of me remember where to hook in the Boost sensor vacuum line.

And i've searched and searched... but no diagrams have it...

PLEASE HELP....

Thanks a million

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
29 views and no one knows??

common... all i need is someone with a stock-ish obd II motor... or knowledge of it...

I know where the electrical plug is... just can't remember where to attach the vacuum line...

Please help...

Thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nick my friend... you are a GodSend.... thats amazing... thanks... KARMA KARMA KARMA

·
Registered
327 Posts
you see that nipple that the boost sensor solenoid valve hooks up to, my im doesnt have that so is it the same as t'ing it off of the vac line coming right from the egr valve? or does anyone know what to do?

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Are you sure you don't have that nipple? It's not easy to see. Look closely down to where the #5 (that's rear bank, driver's side) intake runner bolts onto the block.

Otherwise, T off any vacuum source, like the cruise control for example (or use the cruise control nipple on intake runner #6, if you never use cruise control).

·
Registered
327 Posts
ya im positive, i have a curve neck. i did that once, just hooked it up to another vac line and it didnt really make a difference from when i had it just unplugged completely, so i wasnt sure if it was hooked up right

1 - 7 of 7 Posts