1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shogun kit

16/17 inch rims/tires

borla muffler

I am wanting the cheapest prices on all of them, whether it is online or at local shops. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area in TX...

·
Registered
321 Posts
hey as far as tires and wheels I found that discount tire direct has good prices on wheels I just got the Konig Verdicts in 17x7 for 160 a wheel. the wheel wholesale price is 128 each so mark up is not that high. And those places are all ove dallas so you won't have to worry about shipping like I did but is was only 32 bucks. their price on tires was not bad either. i got my tires from www.tirerack.com I bought the kumho 712 in 215 40's they where only 97 bucks each and I love them. Muffer I can't help you there. the shogun kit I think VS has it, erubuni has it and spoilers ect in Houston has it. I think that the prices are all about the same. I have read that he spoilers ect kit is the only one that fits right. })

·
Registered
299 Posts
Cheapest place around for a shogun kit is on our website here from what I have seen..... for somewhere in the neighbourhood of 650 shipped look in BULK BUYS........ and for rims...... I picked my used Konig 18s up on Ebay with tires for 300 plus shipping..... dont ask..... I got lucky with a crazy deal...... be patient and sometimes it works out that way..... And as for the Borla muffler, try www.carparts.com... they say they have the cheapest prices... whether or not its true i dont know........ Good luck.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts