Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've found the fronts on one site ($35 each thanks Sick but I've now lost the link), the rears on another ($29 each thanks AAlonzo), but can't find both at one site to save on shipping.

Does anyone have a site that has both for about the same prices?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i'm sure you've searched ebay...they avg $172+ for the complete set. Also, hopefully Nopi will have the part available. They didn't have my clutch slave cylinder available for 17 and change..heh

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the thing.. I don't want whatever pads come with the eBay sets. So $35 (lets say max price) times 4 rotors = $140.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FUjii13 said:
Interesting.

I got part numbers BR25184 (front) for $33 each and BR25184 (rear) for $43 each totalling $151.80.

Am I looking at the wrong ones?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
i didn't even look at the section. my bad, i thought this was for the 95. i still get a different price for the 91, tho:

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's why I posted it in the 1g forums, but you're right, I should have specified.

I had looked up the brakes for a 91 MX-6 GT... so the rears came up as actual BR part numbers. Weird... is there a difference?

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
or am I dyslexic?

Fastest95PGT said:
Interesting.

I got part numbers BR25184 (front) for $33 each and BR25184 (rear) for $43 each totalling $151.80.

Am I looking at the wrong ones?
Two different prices for the same part number? I'd say you are looking at at least one wrong one. Fronts and rears are different.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SleepCounter said:
Two different prices for the same part number? I'd say you are looking at at least one wrong one. Fronts and rears are different.
No, one part number was for the front and one was for the rear. The one that we had the same part number on were the same price.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
what we have here is a failure to communicate

Fastest95PGT said:
No, one part number was for the front and one was for the rear. The one that we had the same part number on were the same price.
Let me reformat and then re-read.

fastest said:
BR25184 (front) for $33 each and
BR25184 (rear) for $43
Part numbers look sort of identical front and back when you squint, don't they?

Reactions: Fastest95PGT

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How can you get them that cheap? Are they branded Brembo?

I don't think shipping would be $50 or 60 by any means.. I've shipped a stock flywheel for $20.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
They are through a wholesale distributor that my store works with. Cost plus 10% I believe. As for being branded, they come with an instruction pamphlet in italian and japanese so I think their authentic.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SixSick6 said:
You can also order all 4 from thepartsbin.com
$151.80 with free shipping.

Looks like that's the winner.

Thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts