Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new to this forum and like what the 6 is capable of but im looking to get serious and have done my homework. I am trying to find a complete Fe dohc motor to swap but am having trouble locating anything. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Joyboy

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
evo626 said:
BTW you dont want an fe3, you really dont. Its super expensive and a ton of work and you'll never beat mine at this alt here. lol
evo
Oh you don't think so huh? We'll just have to find out then won't we? lol. jk i would love to race you once i have my setup and whatnot, but thats not looking like it will be anytime soon. But ill still race right now and kick your little 2.0's buttocks. there's no replacement for displacement. lmao and I've got .2L on yah what now.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
joyboyGT said:
Oh you don't think so huh? We'll just have to find out then won't we? lol. jk i would love to race you once i have my setup and whatnot, but thats not looking like it will be anytime soon. But ill still race right now and kick your little 2.0's buttocks. there's no replacement for displacement. lmao and I've got .2L on yah what now.
His car doesnt run, so I guess you're winner by default. ;) jk man

not saying much considering my car is on jackstands at the moment too.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh sweet ill race the both of you then and ill still win. lol jk, your little "turtle" looks pretty sweet there by the way.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh realy???? how far do you plan to take your little or rather not so little project there? are you going for drag performance, autocrossing or just all around speed and handling? tell me tell me!!! lol sounds interesting though

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright well if you ever see me on the road just know its on. lol just look for a white guy with long curly hair lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
joyboyGT said:
Hey im new to this forum and like what the 6 is capable of but im looking to get serious and have done my homework. I am trying to find a complete Fe dohc motor to swap but am having trouble locating anything. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Joyboy
i've got a race ready fe3 longblock
if you're interested. its located in chicago though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Contact Charlie at All Japanese Engines in miami florida 1 305 685 2550
i just bough an fe 3 from him and he may still have the other one

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I have also seen kia sportage FE's from time to time at my local junkyard. $150 there...

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
novastarmx6 said:
Contact Charlie at All Japanese Engines in miami florida 1 305 685 2550
i just bough an fe 3 from him and he may still have the other one
Did u buy the one that was on ebay??

Peace
NSXR

1 - 14 of 14 Posts