Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i dont know what the deal was, but no one wanted to show up i guess. It was a beautiful day. Anyway, me and jiffy6969 w/ the 1st generation were the only ones up there. We had fun though. We got some pics of both our cars and we'll post them as soon as we can.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Yeah, I posted about your car beating mine. Look under "IwhipnastyV8s and jiffy6969's race" in the Kills Section.

So far, all day only one person read it (TexasMX6GT). My A/C quit working right after I drove off from racing you also (I didn't have it on when racing though). The clutch ain't catching.

·
Registered
216 Posts
sorry guys

sorry for not showing up at the meet but my car isnt working at this moment, its making a funny noise in the belts, so I didnt want to risk driving all the way up there and then let it mess up,, so once again Im sorry for not showing up!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Well, at least you have a good excuse.

Rstyle, you still selling those rims? Or was that someone else?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry Guys

Some crazy shit going on with a friend of mine and I had to spend some time with her.... I will make the next one for sure! I just got hired on with Delta Airlines as an Avionics Technician so that was another thing.... party all weekend for that one! haha.. I may end up moving out to Atlanta for the job. Hopefully I will stay here at DFW and be able to hang with you guys but its slim to none... they were only taking 8 or 9 techs here so I may or may not have made the cut for dallas... anyway.. Im in for another meet before june if everyone can do it. I really wanted to make this one but there were just too many things going on that weekend... sorry again guys.

Dave.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Boy, sure would like to see higher resolution on those pics. Nice looking cars if you squint a lot :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts