Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current brakes, calipers and rotors are really starting to rust out. I would like to replace them with some cross drilled or big brake upgrade. Does anyone a cheap place to get new brakes from in the gta?
Thanks.

·
Registered
925 Posts
3360 Midland Ave, Unit A
Scarborough Ontario
Tel: 406 291 3953

2 brembo crossdrilled rotors for 155 canadian
prd front pads for 54 bucks

Amazing deal..

·
Registered
108 Posts
that should probably be a (416) area code... and that IS an amazing deal!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good Place To Buy Cross Drilled Rotors and Brakes

Check out Reliable Proffessional Mechanics (R.P.M) for the cross drilled rotors and brake prices...

(905) 851-RPM2
(905) 851-7762

They are located In Woodbridge, Ontario.

TELL THEM YOU WERE REFERRED BY JOE!!.........You'll probably get a better deal.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Yo i swear u refferred those guyz in every post! :D .. theyre prob more popular then canadian tire right about now... neways i'd prefer to see more posts than ads from u man... take it ez....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Optima for the help.

AMX62NV:
I definitely give them a call to get an estimate.
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Optima

what place is that you're reffereing too..? is that Top Power?

you from Toronto too?

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeh... Im lookin into a big brake conversion for my front end as wlel.. I dont know if they make it (cause I have the 4cyl model) probably only for the v6es they make it.

My stopping power is pretty weak right now, I want BREMBO!!

and brakes are probably THE BEST aftermarket investment you can make, its those that stop you from accidents

peace

·
Registered
579 Posts
yeah man, no doubt.. the very last time i ever went to Canadian Tire, they torqued the s**t out of my wheels... now my rotors are warped so my car shakes bad on the highway, may as well go all out and get even better brakes.. btw, i do have the v6..

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeah, v6 is good :)

wish I had that motor in my car too, but I cant complain too much, I'm pretty happy with my car still.

there are a lot more upgrades available for the v6 still... ie brakes, short shifters, even exhaust and shit ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts