Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there only three MX-6 owners in the Middle Atlantic? I know of 3 MX-6 owners in NC here, on the board: MKB, Superfly, and myself. How many others on here from NC, SC, and VA?? Lookin' foward to hearing from all of you. Take care.

Thanks,
JohnathanJ

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Maryland, Delaware, Wahington D.C, Virginia, NC and SC.

·
Registered
357 Posts
actually

actually, Middle Atlantic only covers these areas:

Delaware
Maryland
Washington D.C.
Virginia
North Carolina

not: South Carolina

i requested to have North Carolina added because no other group included it... South Carolina is in the Southeast US...

thanks
rhumen

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey wheres west virginia fall into? thats middle atlantic too. i dont live here i just go to school at wvu. im from pa. so wv needs much love.

N

·
0 Posts
me

hey yo, delaware in the house, 1993 Mazda Mx6, V6, Manual, Its sweet. Hey you guys from delaware, do you know where i can get Mx6 parts, i need high performance racing products and things to make my car look sweet, ya hear me. help

·
Registered
711 Posts
Still in NC!

K

·
0 Posts
BMORE

MARYLAND.................i THINK WE SHOULD MAKE A DAY AND CHECK OUT EACH OTHERS RIDES

·
Registered
85 Posts
JohnathanJ said:
Is there only three MX-6 owners in the Middle Atlantic? I know of 3 MX-6 owners in NC here, on the board: MKB, Superfly, and myself. How many others on here from NC, SC, and VA?? Lookin' foward to hearing from all of you. Take care.

Thanks,
JohnathanJ
Damn Johnathan I know I spend alot a time at PT that most people think I drive a Probe, but I represent the 6 community to the fullest when I lived in NC. Actually I was the only MX-6 from NC at MMIV. Oh well nobody ever remembers the 6 at Probe meets:shrug:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: me

nautica0597 said:
hey yo, delaware in the house, 1993 Mazda Mx6, V6, Manual, Its sweet. Hey you guys from delaware, do you know where i can get Mx6 parts, i need high performance racing products and things to make my car look sweet, ya hear me. help
im from elkton, maryland. im sure i could help ya with some stuff. maybe you have seen me around delaware before

D

·
0 Posts
my mx6

i am trying to up grade my mx6 but i can not find any aftermarket parts were can i find part for my mx6 can you help?

·
Registered
357 Posts
hardly improvable... there's tons of people from VA, but this forum is hardly used... we cover delaware, maryland (d.c.), virginia and north carolina, and because of the vast map we have, no one wants to do meets etc etc...

this forum gets used a lot in the summer when we can bring our pretty 6s out... otherwise, most of use put the babies in the garage out of the snow and ice... i do anyways

·
Registered
155 Posts
I really do wish more people would actually use this forum. There have GOT to be some of us that are from this part of the country that actually post. I, for one, would like to have our own little community here. Anybody else?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts