Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd signed up for the lifetime membership and saw it said something about a sticker package?

What stickers am I getting and where, when, how will I be getting them?

·
Administrator
580 Posts
The sticker package is basically a back window type sticker. It will take some time to get them, since the stickers are new and being developed. Even once they are done, it will take approximately 6-10 weeks to get them. Also, the address information for where to send the sticker is taken from your paypal account, so make sure the address is correct or you will not get a sticker. I hope this clears things up a bit. It is an outside company that takes care of this for us. Cheers.

Nadeem

·
Registered
284 Posts
could you show us what the stickers going to look like? or is it just going to be a plain white mx6.com sticker?

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
What about the ones that have already been made? Why not go through the user that made them in the first place? This is the kind of stuff that gets really annoying really fast. Paying for something and getting nothing.- the longer this continues the easier it is for people to become apathetic and just say fcuk it....I dont care anymore.

What do you do when nobody logs on anymore due primarily to these issues?

As it is, there are a lot of people who no longer log in here- due to these types of issues. You cannot expect people to stay with empty promises, it doesnt work that way. If you wanted to offer something like stickers in exchange for "lifetime membership" then you should have had these already ready already.

·
Registered
284 Posts
not trying to start a fight, but I know that these guys dont live off the money that google adsense and other sponsors on here pay to advertise, so they probably had to get some money to order them, also, they may have been waiting on a certain # to get a bigger discount. I understand the frustration because I've dealt with stuff like this before, and yes, it would be helpful if these guys could give you some info on where your stickers are. But as far as having the stickers made already, if they anticipated a certain amount of people joining up for life, then they might have needed the money to order the stickers. I dont know this information for sure, and agree they should have been prepared but take it easy, I'm sure that they'll give you some kind of information soon.... For their sake anyways.

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Do you have any idea how many automotive sites autoforums has? If they needed more money for a "bigger discount" they could easily have one company/one user make stickers for every forum they own....which is a lot. Bottom line is that you dont take money from someone without offering up the goods. That is just bad business practice and if you don't have the money then you shouldnt be in business. The end.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
What about the ones that have already been made? Why not go through the user that made them in the first place? This is the kind of stuff that gets really annoying really fast. Paying for something and getting nothing.- the longer this continues the easier it is for people to become apathetic and just say fcuk it....I dont care anymore.

What do you do when nobody logs on anymore due primarily to these issues?

As it is, there are a lot of people who no longer log in here- due to these types of issues. You cannot expect people to stay with empty promises, it doesnt work that way. If you wanted to offer something like stickers in exchange for "lifetime membership" then you should have had these already ready already.

quoted for being my hero. And this applies to so much more asides from the stickers.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
^^Gonna have to wait at leat a year for that one. I have to say that the the MS3 is a lot more nimble than what people expect it to be. I dont know if you have test droven one yet, but I would suggest you do if you havent.

And thank you for likeing my car:tup:

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I have to say that the the MS3 is a lot more nimble than what people expect it to be. I dont know if you have test droven one yet, but I would suggest you do if you havent.
^X2. The MS3 will surprise the hell out of you when you drive it. The hatch will grow on you too.

·
Administrator
580 Posts
We are relying on one company. They are delayed in their designs. We had to work out some issues as well. The stickers will come though. Please be patient. Thanks!

Nadeem

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Yes hurry with those stickers, these guys desperately need that extra 50hp that sticker will give them. :rolleyes:

this isnt a honda forum in case you didnt notice. Im sure everyone wants a sticker because its what we were told we were getting. Besides a sticker is only good for 14 hp.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im still waiting...

·
Registered
275 Posts
this isnt a honda forum in case you didnt notice. Im sure everyone wants a sticker because its what we were told we were getting. Besides a sticker is only good for 14 hp.

Well it all depends on the type and size of sticker.....
The "nos" sticker are worth the most power..:shrug:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts