Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a bunch of 6's and Probe's around the Philly area, so let me know where youguys are. We need to hook up and get some stuff started out here. The cruising scene here sucks compared to where I just came from (Canton Ohio) C'mon now!

Brad

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where at around Philly? I live in Lansdale, but am in Glenside a lot, 'cuz my girl lives there. I have a '93 MX-6 LS from G-Side and a Shogun Probe from around me. We all need to hook up and go see "The Fast and The Furious"

G

·
I'm in Delaware County, near the Philly airport.

I have an 89 MX6 LX, just turned 236,000 miles today (original motor/trans/axles). I also have a 69 firebird. This makes for an interesting question, Who do I root for in the fast and furious?:confused:

·
Registered
132 Posts
There's one black MX6 up here in North Wales and a

hooked up Probe in the other development right next to

me.

Later

G

·
I live 15 mins away from philly....

I didnt know There were alot of hooked up mx6's around my area i thought it was just me and SJlax4...hha aint that some shit...Yeah we all gotta get together someday and just check out our rides...

·
Registered
154 Posts
I live in Exton and the King of Prussia area. Let me know if u all want to meet up.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, so where and when are we looking at for this? I have a meet in Ohio on the 15th and 16th of this month (next week) and everyone is invited (anyone wanting to go e-mail me or reply here!!) So when are we planning on getting together out here? I'd like to get together with some guys on the 22nd for "The Fast and The Furious" up on 309. So, let's hear some ideas.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Jersey

Cherry Hill Area!!... theres a meet in sea isle on the 14th-17th for probs/mx6's i think i dont quote me on it.. email krysykrys. shes got the details. But yeah who wants to go to atco? or just meet up to show off the 6's? I'm all for it..

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am in the South Jersey area, surrounded by Civics. I also think we should meet up. I think our best bet right now is to take advantage of what JPMX6GT is trying to set up. It isn't too for from the Philly area, like maybe just over an hour ride.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Civicville

This is area is def surrounded by civics. I say we arrange a pre-sea isle get-to-gether. Hang out/get some ideas and get ready to show them what we got on the 22nd. Lemme know.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I wanna' meet the other owners around here, so here's the deal. July 20th(let me know, we can work on it) Somewhere on Rt. 309, maybe the Montgomery Mall area. Let me know what you guys think.

Brad

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay, so where can we go to meet, and let's pick the 21st of July? Let's meet somewhere we can have some fun.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey, I'm up with meeting at the 309 mall. Keep me updated.

Later.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm up for meeting at the montgomery mall, it isn't too far from me. Sjlax4 let me know if you need directions if you are thinking about going since I am in your area.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i def need directions.. isnt that the same date as the sea isle meet tho? What about the cherry hill mall sometime for all of us down the beach or far from 309?:eek:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts