Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Which dragstrip is preferred on the west side of the state?

• US 131 dragstrip (Martin, MI)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Mid-Michigan Motorplex (Stanton, MI)

Votes: 1 50.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nevermind.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
15 miles from Greenville, thats where I live. You wanna meet up sometime? I went to one in Stanton, but I'm not sure if its the one your talkin about...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Forget it.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Alright when does it open? I'm all for it. I can get a BUNCH of people I know to go also..

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This was last years schedule.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
12th sounds good to me....

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
fasturbo626 got banned for being a moron.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Sorry dude, you're a moron who can't even drive a manual tranny.

·
Registered
90 Posts
it's weird man, i mean you done a lot to your car and you can barely hit 14s(don't take it the wrong way). with the mods you have you should be able to hit low 14s. i think it's all about how you tune it. i'm not even done tuning the IC pipe yet, i still have to put a whirlwind in it. i also learned that bov degrades performance, so that mod's crossed off my list. my next upgrade is a intake pipe.

Sy

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It's weird, your car doesn't run, yet you think you can talk crap. And you don't even know how to change oil, moron.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
somethings wrong with your car man, you should be almost a second faster with just the 11psi and intake... Are you a good driver, cause that could be it, but dude im tellin you it should be faster.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
What's the fastest you have run? We'll see who's faster in April.

Something's wrong with your car, it has a tree dent in the bumper...You don't know what a 1g turbo should run because you have a 2g v-6, they're 2 totally different cars.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Where's the schedule for our other option US-131 Dragstrip. I don't know what happened to it......oh well, forget it anyways.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
So are we goin to the mid michigan one or what? I need to know cause I have a buncha guys I can invite...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Umm.....nevermind, i'm not going at all.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Sounds good, I'll spead the word. I dont know what day though, how about saturday? like....4?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
forget it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Holy crap, at least when it was sitting in the driveway there wasn't a big tree dent in the bumper....ha. I'm dropping this site so.....bye.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I hit a telephone pole, I wouldnt mind seein your car go, I've only seen it sittin in your driveway lol......im sure i can get a few people to go....but I sure wont be

1 - 20 of 34 Posts