Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I wanna get a new Muffler. Right now I have one and it sucks! Sound is awful. ( Like a lawnmower...it's just some brand the dealership threw on..)
Anyway, another thing that bugs me is that there only 1 output on it! ( I have a 93 MX-6 4-cl ) I want a muffler that sounds like a ACTUAL race car ( NOT A CIVIC ) and has the duel output! Can someone please PLEASE help me choose one! Thank You!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

How Much? Where do I get it? And do you have a link of what a good model looks like??? THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
hey dean,

I payed 380 with shipping from car parts dot com. Well borla makes a direct fit for our cars even the probe. It has twin intercooled tips welded onto the muffler. It is deep and not really loud. It has that stock look to it. check out summit racing

http://www.summitracing.com

anthony

·
Registered
483 Posts
If you want a pur from your exhaust...I would recommend an ANSA OE equipment for the ferrari...but the thing is i don't think they make universal free-flow mufflers.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I am going with the Weapon R muffler and a 2.5in pipe and a resonator. i will tell you how it sounds and HP increase if any. later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts