Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...I can't decide on which spoiler to get...if you got http://www.spoilers.com/wings/mazmx693.htm and check out the spoilers for the mx you can see the Supra Style Wing(#123), 2PC Custom(#367), and the Shogun style(#622).
I've seen the 2PC Custom on one of the guy's mx on the board and it looks pretty nice and subtle...I also like the shogun and the supra because with those it gives you a custome look and stands out more...I just don't know if the shogun would be too much, too fancy if I don't have ground effects...and I'm afraid the supra may be too high...any opinions would help! I got a stock 93 LS...thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
if u dont have a supra dont get the wing, that is what i think anyway. i have the shogun wing on mine, but i also have a kit. i woudl not get somethign that wild on your car, unless u have a kit to match it. just what i think.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I say go with the wing that will give you the look you want! If you want asubtle, clean look, which is what it sounds like you are going for, then I would say the custom wing would look great. Besides, it's not been overdone yet!
GirlRacer

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i try not to ask ?? about something i want to do to my in the apperance part, cause it is a matter of taste and what u relaly want to look at every day. so just think about and u will make the right choice. good luck

·
Registered
830 Posts
For me, Supra style is out of question; it's been played out. For the other two, it all depends if you have body kit or not, and if you do, what kind of kit is it. If you don't have a kit, then go with 2pc style, so it will not look to weird. If you have a shogun style kit, or planning to get them in the future, and go with the shogun style.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Question for Coldnoodle

What kind of kit is that on your car? If it was a custom job, how much did it cost you? I know this is of the subject, sorry. I just had to ask! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts