Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
np paul, they will be up tomorrow but I wasn't expecting to get home from kingston at 1 am tonight haha otherwise they would have been up this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
loL, good job with the paper in the pictures, its almost comical :p

·
Registered
939 Posts
k i know what i need now...

there is a "push rod" sensor that is in the pushed in position when the clutch pedal is released and not pushed in. can you pull this sensor off and ship it my way... K4m1k7

lemme know asap.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you mean the sensor that allows the car to start when the clutch is in?

·
Registered
939 Posts
ye ? do you know if i can do without that? i supose i could always bypass it easily.. do me a favor with your car.. unplug it and see if you car will still start. (if it does i wont need it) if it doesnt i either need to get it or bypass it.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alright I doubt it will still start but i'll give it a shot, i'm not going to be able to get to it until maybe sunday if i'm lucky if not it wont be until wednesday... my schedule is insane packed right now.

·
Registered
939 Posts
hey no worries man.. wheneevr ... i might find a couple other things for you to grab for me... i think i need the snap rings from arund the shifter.. as well as the reverse sensor on the tranny... just little things like this.. ill shoot you a msg when i know veerything that i need .

·
Registered
939 Posts
so i need a couple things,

brake master cylinder
mtx brake booster
pass hub and wheel bearing, as long as they were in good working condition..

let me know.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey man I replied to the thread on 6.ca but that was before all that crap happened with the site haha I dont think I can do the hub and bearing because I still need it on all 4 wheels to get it to the scrap metal place, sorry dude

1 - 20 of 35 Posts