Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little bored at work so I downloaded a scanned pic of MX-6 guage and played around with it. Here's what I came up with.

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jh106/mx6guage.gif
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jh106/mx6guage.gif

Tell me what you think. I may have it professionally printed and sell it if anyone's interested. ($20-$40 incl. shipping, depends on what type of material its printed on and total # of people interested. (Note, I only spend a couple of hours on it, its a rough draft.)

The color and design can be easily changed depending on the responses and input I get.

John

·
Registered
173 Posts
i think the gauges need to stick to just the white background and a simple second color for the numbers and stuff. they look too raindowish.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
That looks pretty sweet! I wonder how they'd light up at night though with the different colors. I'd be cool to see that actually work though!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
those r tight just amek the numbers and stuff a differetn color all the same on each i want to make my own so i will have the one and only ones like it so but any way nice job

·
Registered
154 Posts
Those are pretty cool man. Good ideas. Id be interested in buying some if u could make them white and silver, kinda plan and through mazdaspeed on there.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Nice ones, huh!
Mici

·
Registered
932 Posts
Nice job. Those are phat. Count me in if you make those. Please try to make em. I really like those. Maybe just one color on the speedometer numbers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i kinda like them, except i think i would change the color
to just white background red MPH, with black outline, i would definetly be intersted in buying them.

very nice job

ToyMX6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nyoneway
It looks like we could just ask you for whatever color scheme we wanted and it would just take you a couple of seconds to change it before you printed it out. Also, you could change the speedo number places to compensate for people with bigger rims than normal so that it shows the correct mph. Also, I would cut/past actual Mazdaspeed logos because 1. Mazdaspeed doesn't really exist anymore so they can't sue you, and 2. the ones on there look a little fake. Still excellent job, and if you decide to sell them I'll be one of your first customers.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Anyone else think the numbers on the speedo are way too small? It'll be really hard to read in real-world driving.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey, those would be totally sweet if you could change up the colors a bit........ i would buy them in a second.... let me know what you come up with and we'll talk about me buying some....

·
Registered
28 Posts
You guys are aware that a company called Indoxone supposedly makes colored guages for the MX6? Just found them in the back of a rice-mag. They're website is supposed to be http://www.indoxoneusa.com but it doesn't work. List their phone number as 866-600-7864, I didn't call it though. They were like $100 to $130. They say they can custom make them as well. I saw someone asking somewhere, so I thought I'd pass it on...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gauges...

Those gauges are tight... I would definetely order some... with different colors though.... but if you decide to make them, let me know... thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts