Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has bought/used the white or indiglo guages from off of ebay. I was just wondering if they fit right, and if the color changing ones worked and stuff. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got them a couple weeks ago and so far so good, but I keep hearing on other people having problems with theirs. I'm just glad that mine work because they look tight!

·
Registered
405 Posts
i got a set of them. i really didnt care for them at all. to me they just didnt look very nice. what i ended up doing is taking the tach and speedo ones out. i am now using the fuel and temp. the biggest reason i wasnt happy with them was the quality.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Selling mine

I've got them but never put them in - only opened the package they came in once. They look decent and come with good instructions. If anyone wants to buy mine I'll sell for $15 and I'll pay for shipping. Later.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like those guages...

But do you have any pictures of them? like taken by you? I'd like to just see them before i buy them. Also, are they for 5speed or auto?

·
Registered
45 Posts
No - I don't have any pictures. I'll see if I can get a picture up this weekend. They are for 5-speed although I didn't know there was a difference. They look just like the stock faces only with opposite colors. They are printed on plastic cover paper or photo printer paper. I don't know how good a picture I can take because currently I would only be able to post a scan of a poloroid - probably pretty low quality but I'll try.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I tried to take a picture but it was so pale I didn't bother scanning it. Sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts