Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
White mx6 at MIR on the 6th

Hey,
I was at MIR for the Import vs. Domestic and during the E/T's (fun runs), there was a white 2nd gen 6 and it had temp plates. Anyone on here own it? I thought it might be peddler's new one.

Keegan

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yes Sir. That Was Me. I gotta put picture up. Charles was right in front of me with a green mazda 6.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep I saw both of you :) Nice run you had there, unfortunately my video camera died or else I would have taped it and posted it for you. By the way, what rims were those? From where I was sitting they didn't look stock to me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
NO. NOT STOCK. I TOOK THOSE OFF MY RED SIX. I think they are BSA's. They look OK on aa white six. Thankx for the compliment.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shqs89gt, were you the one that was running the good times? I remember seeing a PGT go at least twice down the track and the announcer was like, "It sure it fast, but damn it's ugly". Nice runs :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
youtalking about the primered probe?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yeah thats me,he is always dissin on the primer,lol.I bet it suprised a lot of people there that day.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah, That Car Is Really Fast. What Was Your Best Time?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice, I think I'll toss some karma your way; sweet car :) Any plans on getting the time lower?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Keegan said:
Nice, I think I'll toss some karma your way; sweet car :) Any plans on getting the time lower?
Thanks,I already got a different clutch that I'm gonna try,and I have more than a few upgrade parts,but I was trying to break into the 12's on the stock turbo,and interior.It probably won't be till March when I'll go racing again.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I CANT TOUCH YOU. I JUST PUT IN A CATBACK, HEADER AND INTAKE THIS WEEK. SHE GROWLS NOW.:ewink:

·
Registered
257 Posts
not yet. I need to put it in the shop.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts