Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
See, that's why I carry around my mx6.com fliers, lol. Just in case. I don't follow people, because then they get nervous, and try to outrun you...Well, either they're nervous, or they want to see if their car is faster than yours, lol.

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
891 Posts
chances are, if the car is in bad condition or looks like poo, i dont even think that person will make an effort to go to mx6.com let alone read a flier or sticker on a car that someone likes

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well, I wouldn't bother if they treated it like crap...In that situation, I would steal it :D

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
891 Posts
lol, come to think of it, i think i need a new instrument cluster. Wouldnt it be funny if he comes back to drive it and he cant even tell how fast he's going let alone know how much gas he has left lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
haiyter said:
lol, come to think of it, i think i need a new instrument cluster. Wouldnt it be funny if he comes back to drive it and he cant even tell how fast he's going let alone know how much gas he has left lol
haha, that is pretty funny, but it also hits home. I drove around for about 2 weeks with my cluster out. It was when I first got my car, and I took it out to install my reverse glow gauges. I took it out, and got very busy. I had no idea when I was out of gas. :/Never once ran out though :D

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
891 Posts
Can't help if the other person doesnt want help

·
Registered
407 Posts
Coming down Fullerton Rd, which turns into Harbor, I went to make a right onto Whittier Blvd, and to my surprise, there was an MX6 that I have seen before sitting there, waiting to turn left onto Harbor from Whittier. I've seen this guy putting air in his tires on a gas station across the street from a 7-11 on Fullerton.

Just wondering if this guy is on the board?

I snapped a quick shot with my phone on the way by, and here's what I got:

Sorry for the poor quality, but like I said, it was with my phone. I realize it's not the best shot in the world, but that's what I got :D

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
891 Posts
lol, brandon you stalker, i bet he cant sleep cause he thinks your gonna hire a hitman to look for him. If you wanted his attention, you should have just waved your hands so when you get his attention, he would think your some psycho nuthouse,

·
Registered
407 Posts
lol, it wouldn't have been as fun as driving by looking forward at the road, and snapping a picture, and then speeding off like I did. :D Now, he's going to end up like the people in Saw II :D Just saw that last night...Awesome movie! And the post movie "action" was good too ;)

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
891 Posts
to think i was gonna watch chicken little :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts