·
Registered
2,314 Posts
LMAO

That completely had me going for a minute noyz lol. As always your hilarious :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
LOL. The only things that makes people different is that .1 in our DNA which is colour, yes coloUr. Were all the same =)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I hate how we white people are treated by blacks who think we owe them something because from how our forfathers started slavery....I do not beleave in slavery nor do I beleave we should be looked down upon over a hundred of years later. Also there are all black colleges but what type of uproar would there be if someone started a all white college? I am white and I married out of my race and I am faced by a lot of asshole who just seem to look at life by some jacked up outlook...whats wrong with our country

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hate how we white people are treated by blacks who think we owe them something because from how our forfathers started slavery....I do not beleave in slavery nor do I beleave we should be looked down upon over a hundred of years later. Also there are all black colleges but what type of uproar would there be if someone started a all white college? I am white and I married out of my race and I am faced by a lot of asshole who just seem to look at life by some jacked up outlook...whats wrong with our country
You do know those colleges aren't all black, right? They are predominantly black and they have no rules in place about not letting in white students. There are also predominantly white schools, but blacks are more likely to apply to those schools than whites are to apply to predominantly black schools. And when do black people look down on you?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
ok then lets find a school thats avertized as all white and see what happens....they'd be called racist and al sharpton would be there running his mouth...wheres the white kids college fund?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Income and Employment - American FactFinder

Blacks have the lowest average income of any race, so a college fund was set up to give blacks a fighting chance. Do you have something against black people that you want to get off your chest? You haven't said anything about special programs set up for women or any other ethnicity.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
nothing against just want to know why it is as it is...I want to know why its not ok to be proud of being white. Why are we (THE WHITE PEOPLE) always having to watch our words and say sorry for things I know I had no control over? As I stated before I didnt marry a white girl...I guess I've never heard of the mexican college fund or the women with hieght disadvantges fund...Could be they are just not thrown in your face with every poster hung on every wall of your school though...Sorry they (THE BLACK AMERICAN) are living in poverty but is this my fault? I think we should all have equil chances, but no one talks about the uterly poor white families in the south...wheres their fund? I have alot of friends who are black and they have even laughed and ask the questions I'm asking. They think its funny how they apply for the same financial aid I did and then got a extra check I couldn't because I was white...I'm not here to start an issue I'm just here asking question. seth is not screaming white power

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
the reason is, white people had slaves, we have been living for years before making black people do all our crap jobs. no drinking from the same fountain front of the bus. all that jazz. I think this black help is going to last for another 50 years, and then it will be no more. they were just helping the offspring of the slaves, and now that its turned around i bet it will even out here soon. well not when obama is in power, but soon after.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
this sounds like a stand up i heard seth. there is a black tv network. but if the whites had one white tv we would
We do, its called SPEED.

You'll notice it more during NASCAR season lol.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
I'm from Utah and Idaho, can anybody explain to me what a 'Black Person' is??

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
According to Bill Nye the Science Guy, we technically are all black, just the whites are a much much much more lighter tan.. and it goes down the colour shades from there..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts