Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen 2 different MX6's at the races, are either of you on here?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
me me me!!!

jeez next time u see a fellow mx6er come and say "HI"! i was the green one with the dual exhaust and i was parked next to the white one with quad exhaust... he really showed me! and i dont think u noticed but besides me were 2 1st gen mx6's... im starting to dislike the races now since theyre's too many ricers and WAY TOO MANY COPS! Loitering my A$$! did u know some people got booked for racing on 16th ave? 2 hondas :D... prob going a top speed of 60 km/h! well neways then we went to wendys at kennedy and steeles and again COps and the F*CKIN police helicopter... why dont they just leave us alone... neways next week i'll be there as always so look out for us 6's.. BTW where did u park? i didnt see any probes

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm... I wonder if that was you that I saw. I did see a green 6 and the week before there was a black one there with (blueish) clears all around. I had my car parked in the back somewhere so you wouldn't have seen it until later.
E-mail me though, I'd like to find out if we were even at the same spot :)
[email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts
i drove friday night, and u r right it is getting really crappy, cause whenever we finally get somewhere to race nobody races. I have a black mx6 with a yellow mazdaspeed banner. Saturday i finally saw that first gen (blue) with the blow off vavle. I was standing there at Crown and he went by, when he shifted into second every signle person turned. Dammit i love blow off vavles. Mazda Speedstar, i always see that white mx6 with the twin duals, but i have never seen your car. I was there firday and saturday this week and last week

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I never see u man!

this friday i was parked next to the white one with dual exhaust and i was with my 2 buddies with 1st gen 6's... BTW that blue 1st mx6 is BEAUTIFUL! i wouldnt be surprised if he has the psi above 10 in that beast... well neways i wont be there next week since i gotta study 4 exams, but the following week call my cell and we'll link up.. peas

·
Registered
113 Posts
YO Speetstar, i called your cell and someone told me it was the wrong number, last week. I'm not sure if the the number is right. Aww well give me a call

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehe... you guys must be going to woody16 then heading out

I was at the other location ;)
I guess it wasen't you guys that I saw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts