Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
yeah 4real i already hit one canyon pothole with my 18's. good tire saved my rim though. i'll keep that in mind that you want em. i plan on keeping mine for a while longer but even wehn im done they will be practically brand new thats how i take care of my possessions

·
Registered
475 Posts
you're gonna have to get the lowest profile tires u can find and if your car is lowered i would assume there would be a quite a bit of rubbing involved...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Depends on how far you drop the car down, with GC's all the way down you could run a 225 35, i am just guessing? anyway later

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pictures. I'm looking for pictures if anyone has 19" wheels or has pictures of someone else's car with them. I know its possible. I know the hazards. I've had 18"s for 2 years...

·
Registered
321 Posts
may I ask why do you want 19's it is not like we are rollin a big body benz this is a sports coupe. Don't you think that 19's may be a bit much. Hazards aside what about the look of it. To put it in perspective I have a friend with a BMW 850ci and he just traded down from 19 to 18's on his car just because the 18's make the car complete now keep in mind that car is a 2 door as well. And trust me your car would be very distasteful if you put 19's on. if you are now bored with your 18 will you not get bored with 19's then what 20's

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just want to SEE it. I'm just looking for something new and different for my own enjoyment and hopefully the enjoyment of others on the board. Maybe you're right about it looking out of place. In fact, I wouldn't doubt it. Performance would almost certainly suffer. Hell, I look at a lot of things without wanting to own them. BTW, I am very pleased with my wheels.

·
Registered
321 Posts
cool!!! I did not want to seem like I am barking at you. Just wanted to know why that's all. Hey do you have any pics of your current wheels. I think know I am kicking my self for not getting the 18's when I had the chance. Hey by the way where did you find your Addco

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll probably get ahold of a digital camera in a few weeks when the TC kit is on. Pics will follow thereafter.

Addco was from shox.com ($130 inc. shipping) I just got it yesterday. Still forming a reaction...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts