Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here heard of cyborg zero? He makes acid ported and flowmatched intake manifolds for our cars and they make insane amounts of power. he also makes larger throttle bodies for like 150 dollars. they seem bad ass but I was wondering if anyone as heard of him.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh here are a few pics of what he sent me. on the opening the screws on the spindle dont come sticking out he cuts them off and flushes them to the spindle. he said if i wanted a polished one it would be 300 dollars and 200 for none polished.Polished intake manifold
Throttle body port on the intake manifold

let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Rob (Cyborgzero) is doing a lot of good stuff for the MX6 PGT community, the phenolic IM's that he's working on should be a good improvement, plus he's going to make some IM's for the FI crowd which should help them out quite a bit. He's the Mad Scientist of PT.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys this is awesome!

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Ive spoken to him a few times.. He is very knowledgeable and seems reputable. I am looking forward to his f/i manifold :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am gonna see if he would runa bulk buy on here for us what do you guys think?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats cool would you guys be interested?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
sweet

that is some sweet work..did someone say bulk buy if so im in just send me the particulars im very interested...thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I talked to rob tonight and he said he would be up for it.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
do we have any dynos of his manis compared to stock and jspec. maybe some flow numbers. maybe a website with other pics and info? I'm always up for some underground sh!t.

·
Registered
15 Posts
65mm TB

i've actually received a 65mm tb from cyborg... but i had to send it back, he said he would send me a new one in return due to their being a problem with the one i received the first time... too much air was getting through causing it to have crazy idles even after adjusting the TPS.. hopefully the second time around will be an improvement...

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Re: 65mm TB

ph34r3d said:
i've actually received a 65mm tb from cyborg... but i had to send it back, he said he would send me a new one in return due to their being a problem with the one i received the first time... too much air was getting through causing it to have crazy idles even after adjusting the TPS.. hopefully the second time around will be an improvement...
let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
he changed the way he makes the plates now they fit better than stock.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well HP wise it will probably give you around five to the wheels but throttle response would be vastly improved.

·
Eternal College Student
4,645 Posts
how exactly do i find out about this ported and polished intake? would he do this for the jspec intake manifold? i'd love to get that done along with the throttle body! his sn on here is cyborgzero? any dyno slips ect? i'm guessing it's 300 including the core?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.